Upcoming Course Dates: TBC
Contact us to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
Crime-lite ML PRO Training: Improving Laboratory Efficiency
6.5 hour training course to aid delegates in screening evidence more efficiently at the lab.
The course will provide attendees with an understanding of:
- Full spectrum light theory
- The purpose of the ML-PRO within the laboratory.
- ML-PRO hardware features and the connectivity and manoeuvrability of the product.
- ML-PRO software and how it should be effectively operated
- How the ML-PRO can be used to search for a range of different forensic evidence types using different light sources.
- Image acquisition on the ML-PRO and report generation within the software.
- How to utilise the advanced mode on their ML-PRO and the different software functions that can be controlled within advanced mode.
- ML-PRO care and maintenance methods to ensure the product continues to function correctly
Contact email@example.com or register below: