A unique light source providing low angle surface illumination
16 high-intensity white LEDs mounted behind a cylindrical lens give a wide floor level light beam that is ideal for detecting surface debris and shoe prints.
A concept developed by Foster + Freeman, the Crime-lite 82L produces a ‘sheet’ of variable intensity (10%, 50%, 100%) white light to reveal floor level evidence and is supplied with blue, green and red clip-on filters to enhance contrast on colored backgrounds.
The linear white light beam of the Crime-lite 82L is particularly suited
to the following applications:
- Prolonged floor searches at the crime scene
- Detection of surface debris and shoe prints
- General contrast search when used with clip-on filters
The ideal attachment for prolonged floor searches, allowing the user to maintain an oblique sheet of light at ground level.
- Ergonomic handle for comfort during prolonged use
- Detaches quickly and easily
- Telescopic design makes for easy storage
- Extends up to a maximum of 880mm
available in a variety of sizes for all Crime-lite forensic light sources.
CSI Case Trolley
for easy transportation of Crime-lite CSI cases.
Spare or replacement batteries and battery chargers are available for all handheld Crime-lites. The following components are available for the Crime-lite 82L and 82S.
ORDER CODE: QCL/82S/008A
TYPE: 18V Li Ion rechargeable
ORDER CODE: QCL/82S/009
CHARGE TIME: 36 minutes
Vehicle Batter Charger
ORDER CODE: QCL/82S/010
Battery pouch with strap